Friday, June 27, 2008

Shoes - 靴



I like Carrie (Sarah Jessica Parker) from Sex and The City the most out of the four hot ladies.The biggest reason for me to choose her over the other is "shoes".She loves shoes and so do I. Women simply adore shoes . I'm sorry if it's not you.

Did you suffer from foot pain, blisters, corns or even broken toenail? I did.I am one of those who sacrifice foot comfort for fashion.

Yesterday,my doctor Christina told me,"Do you know that finding a pair of shoes that fit which means healthier feet?So please stop buying and wearing those dangerously high or ill-fitted shoes!".This was when I consulted her for an unbearable blister on my toe.

I think now is about time for me to choose a pair of shoes and sneakers not for fashion but for comfort.

1 comments:

Karen and Gerard

I always choose based on comfort rather than fashion. To me, it is much more important! You should listen to your doctor! Your feet will thank you.

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008