Saturday, June 28, 2008

Green Idea - 緑色のアイデア


I signed up to Ideal Bite and getting excellent green newsletter and eco-tip daily.The site loaded with lots of great and fun green informations.



My first project was to reuse the mineral plastic bottle.I love green plant specially those with great looking leaf and manage to grown flourishingly indoor without much care.I turned some of my green plants from using glass vases into used plastic mineral bottle.Cut a hole on one side of the plastic bottle and filled with sour.Plant your green and place on a mat or some stone to stabilize it.It look really great!

I filled some color sand with funnel into smaller plastic bottle and turned it into gorgeous decoration display item. It is so easy and satisfaction guarantee!


Start your green work today and you will feel the change!

0 comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008