Thursday, June 26, 2008

Gift - 贈り物


I was hunting for a perfect gift for my son's classmate birthday few days ago.Finally I bought a latest PSP game for him.In fact ,this was what my son wanted for himself and he thought this will served good to his friend too.We actually had some argument over what to buy for his friend.No matter how unwillingly ,I gave in at the end cause I wanted to show my son that I respected his opinion.What we argued about was how much his friend needed the item and for what purpose.To my son, Samuel ,entertaining counted all.But not to me.

It was once, I bought a lovely soft toy for my five years old niece, Joey.I had it wrapped with precious present paper which full of love and in pink. I loved the wrapping so much that I almost wanted to keep it for myself.But I didn't. She torn down the present without spending more than 5 section on the looking of it.On that moment, my heart as if broken into pieces together with that nice present wrapping. From that day onward, all my present will be with simple wrapping or even without any.Thanks to my little niece ,I cut down on buying wrapping paper and the time on doing so.

What is your perfect gift definition? Depend On the value ,meaning or usefulness?To me ,usefulness is the major concern

1 comments:

Melody

nice!!! nobody give u this comment i am the first hehehehe

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008