Friday, April 18, 2008

Water - 水


My daughter had a science project for the school that day. It was about "water"....... She found out that in a minute a dripping pipe will lost 6.6ml of water. I was shocked by the result..... It is because I was one of those never bother about dripping pipe ..........

Came across some articles about how important water to us and also report about shortage of clean water around the world. But somehow when we see a dripping pipe , it never bother us much. Most of the time , I might used 5 to 10 minutes to take a hot shower. The draining of clean water always make me feel guilty . But yet I still take my time and enjoy every shower.

I believe these happen to a lot of people. We actually concern about a lot of thing and yet we do not really put our effort to do the right thing. I am starting to off my tape properly ever since the experiment and advise my kids to do so. I hope from the smallest act I can change something which is big.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008