Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Nature


If you know about Japaneses language , you should have know that "Midori" means "Green" .Yes , color green. Green color happen to be my favorite and I really love the pronunciation ! Besides , nature is what everyone desire for...hope you do!

My unforgettable encounter with nature was my last visit to Mount Kota Kinabalu which located at Sabah. I was not planning to climb all the way to the summit but instead I took a two hours drive to the town "Ranau". I was driving up the mountain with my family of five by a SUV. It was raining all the way but fortunately the traffic was easy. There is a thermometer inside our car and we all noticed that temperature outside was dropping by every mile we drove up the mountain. And by half way up to "Ranau", we saw cloud moving around us like we were in heaven and my kids were so excited . They even reached out their hand tried to catch some cloud ! I am very sure they will never forget about this trip which actually bring us so close with the nature!

How long have you not been with the nature?Maybe take a break walk out your garden or so to appreciate the nature while we still can.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008