Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Breaking News | Breaking News: Korie Lucious Kicked Off MSU Basketball Team

Korie Lucious

Michigan State University has kicked subordinate ensure Korie Lucious off the basketball team. The jaunty subdepartment expelled the subsequent to matter to wilx.com:
"Unfortunately, Korie Lucious displayed actions damaging to the program. My concentration is on this group is to residue of the season." -- Tom Izzo
"I didn't live up to the standards of the program. Unfortunately, we let my teammates, my coaches, and myself down, and instruct them the most appropriate is to rest of the season." -- Korie Lucious
The matter goes on to say MSU and the Spartan basketball module will have no serve criticism on the issue.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008