Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011


I always have many new year resolutions or should I rather use revolutions for myself? But how long does the motivation lasted? You know better than me. For my case not really that long and I do wish that I can do better in the coming year.

I figured that resolutions should be nothing more than a starting point.Life has a funny way of throwing unexpected things at us. Sometimes the goal that we set at the very beginning will change. Most of all, recognize partial successes at every step along the way. Just as a resolution isn't accomplished the day it's stated, neither is it accomplished the day you reach your goal. Rather, it's accomplished in many small increments along the way. Acknowledge these incremental successes as they come.

Happy New Year to all of you! Have a great start cause it's as important as a good ending!

0 comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008