Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Memory - メモリ


glitter-graphics.com
Recently , I had met a primary school friend who was once a buddy of mine and we had found out that it had been so many years since we last met. We looked different and with distance that like stranger. I felt sad instead of happiness for our acquaintance.

Somehow, memories started to expand unlimitedly in my mind like an old movie. But the person that sat in front of me can’t fit in my memory at all. I told myself that after all this while, we had our own different life experience and stories which totally without connection of each other. This might be the best reason for the wall that built between two of us. However the meet up was short and shallow.

In order to keep my precious memory in my heart with perfect remembrance, I will not meet her again.

2 comments:

TOMAS

Wow, the photo caught my eye at a glimpse. The picture pierces me with its just magical warmth. Thank you for the chance to peep at...myself. Your story is so well known! ... Is it not the answer to why do we appreciate the faeries more and more while growing old?

fiftyodd

What a pity about meeting with your friend. I am sure that if she had been your BEST friend, the years would have melted away and you would still have had much in common. It more often happens that way round. Cheer up!

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008